WATCH THE VIDEO
As natural as tears… The best of both worlds: Sodium Hyaluronate and Preservative-free.
Hyabak® multi-dose eye drops contain 0.15% sodium hyaluronate for long lasting relief from eye discomfort and dry feeling eyes. Sodium hyaluronate offers optimal water retention because it acts like a sponge, retaining water and releasing it progressively. These ‘intelligent’ drops flow when you blink and retain a clear surface when your eye is still.
All the Sodium Hyaluronate properties… In the ABAK® bottle… Drop for drop it’s economical and gives the patient up to 2 months treatment in a bottle little larger than a single dose unit.
Hyabak® is a preservative-free hypotonic solution designed to decrease signs and symptoms of dryness.
- Preservative Free
- Phosphate Free
- High tolerance
- Easy to use bottle, easy to administer drops
- Handy size, no wastage, economical – can be used until the very last drop
- Suitable for regular use
- Hypotonic solution – to restore the natural osmotic balance of the tear film
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
- 300 drops per bottle
- Every drop provides a precise and sufficient dose
- Can be used for up to 3 months from opening
Preservative Free Innovation
Hyabak preservative-free through innovation – the ABAK® multidose bottle, combines three unique features.
- Membrane: 0.2µm filter membrane
Micro-organisms size: 1 to 10µm => Anti-infectious security.
- Calibrated and reproducible drops
30 µL => corresponding to the optimum filling of the conjunctival cul-de-sac.
- Controlled instillation
Whatever the strength exerted on the bottle, drops are released one by one