1. Snibson et al. Ocular surface residence times of artificial tears solutions. Cornea. 1998;11(4):288-293.
2. Tsubota K, et al. Tear evaporation from the ocular surface. IOVS 1992;33(10).
3. McCann et al. Effectiveness of artificial tears in the management of evaporative dry eye. Cornea. 2012;31(1).
4. Cejka et al. The effect of Actinoquinol with Hyaluronic acid eye drops on the Optical properties and oxidative damage of the rabbit cornea irradiated with UVB rays. PhotochemPhotobiol. 2010, 86(6): 1294-306.
5. Troiano P, and all. Effect of hypotonic 0.4% Hyaluronic acid drops in dry eye patients: a cross-over study. Cornea. 2008.